Friday, July 18, 2008

Round 2

Genesis was a joke. Lets be honest, I really dropped the ball in terms of starting a blog (but hit the next blog button up on the left for a while and you will probably come across a lot with only a few posts). I am not sure why I stopped but I am pretty sure it has something to do with a little lack of motivation.

I've heard that you can't really accomplish a goal until you are ready to do so. I am not saying I am ready to put in the large amount of effort it will take to reach my goal, but I know that I am on my way. For some people there is a moment, something that puts everything into perspective and makes it clear. I feel like I have had moments that should have made me want to change and moments that I thought would have made me want to change, but nothing truly has. At some point I know it will hit me; I mean I am pretty damn close.

I have started to try many times just to find that I make excuses and stop. I feel this is typical for most people in similar situations...I had more to say but I don't remember it all. Either way I think shorter posts are better and it gives me more material for later posts.

No comments: